Specific requirements include:
- minimum 5 years proven experience in electronic/electrical support of heavy equipment
- minimum of trade (mechanical, electrical or similar) or relevant tertiary qualifications (electrical engineering)
- flexibility to work various shifts ranging from 8-12 hours day/night
- preferred experience in railway environment
- current Driver License is required
- 100% commitment to safety in the work place
- a positive work attitude and quality workmanship is a must
- excellent communication and organizational skills
- successful applicants are required to pass pre-employment health assessment including D&A screening
- current resume with at least two recent and contactable referees
This is a career role for a railway professional. If you are up to the challenge to be the ‘best in business’ and ‘best in world’, join likeminded experts in our company who are the proven leaders in our market. Salary and conditions offered will be in accordance with your experience and skills.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com. No agencies please.